|It's time for Michigan politicians to get involved in Rick Wershe's case.|
(Photo: Wikimedia Commons)
- Richard Wershe, Jr. was never involved in violent crime.
- Richard Wershe, Jr. never had a drug gang.
- Richard Wershe, Jr. never operated crack houses.
- Richard Wershe, Jr. was never indicted or charged federally or locally with conspiracy, the crime related to drug trafficking organizations.
- Richard Wershe, Jr. was never named as an unindicted co-conspirator in any Detroit federal drug case. His name never even came up in the Curry Brothers case, the Chambers Brothers case, the Best Friends case or any other major drug and murder trial in Detroit.
- Richard Wershe, Jr. was never charged with operating a Continuing Criminal Enterprise, known as the federal “drug kingpin” law. If he was a “kingpin” or “drug lord” why wasn’t he charged as such?
Lansing, MI 48909-7536
This is by no means an exhaustive list of politicians to contact in behalf of Rick Wershe, but it’s a start. Others will be featured in future blog posts.